Month by Month Guide to Pregnancy
For each month of pregnancy, you will be able to:
- Read about changes in mother
- Read about changes in baby
- Find answers to common questions
- Find remedies for common complaints
- Organize yourself with suggested "to-do" items.
Please remember babies grow at different rates. The timing given in this guide is for average growth. Some babies develop faster and some develop slower. Also, the growth that happens to your baby is for the most part a long process, with organ systems and body parts taking several weeks to develop and then several more weeks to mature. Similarly, there is inconsistency with which women experience symptoms of pregnancy; only 50% of pregnant women have morning sickness, one of the most commonly recognized symptoms.