Ten Questions About...
- How did my entrance to the family affect the family?
- What are the events of my birth as told by different family members?
- What attitudes do family members have about my birth?
- What was my mother's physical and emotional state when I was born?
- How healthy was I during pregnancy and the hours immediately after being born?
- What happened in the first moments and hours after I was born?
- How are complications and normal variations of labor talked about in my family?
- In what ways do my family's attitudes seem mirrored by my own?
- In what ways are my attitudes opposite from my family?
- Where can I identify truth and lies in my family's beliefs?
Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free."
Counsel and sound judgment are mine; I have understanding and power.
Sons are a heritage from the LORD,
children a reward from him.