Ten Questions About...
- Describe your feelings about your body before pregnancy.
- Describe your feelings about your body during this and previous pregnancies.
- How has being pregnant changed your life right now?
- What do you enjoy about being pregnant?
- What do you not enjoy about being pregnant?
- How comfortable are you physically?
- How comfortable are you emotionally?
- In what ways have you grown closer to God during this pregnancy?
- In what ways have you grown further from God during this pregnancy?
- In what ways does being pregnant meet or not meet your expectations?
Then God remembered Rachel; he listened to her and opened her womb. She became pregnant and gave birth to a son and said, "God has taken away my disgrace." She named him Joseph, and said, "May the LORD add to me another son."
He will love you and bless you and increase your numbers. He will bless the fruit of your womb, the crops of your land—your grain, new wine and oil—the calves of your herds and the lambs of your flocks in the land that he swore to your forefathers to give you. You will be blessed more than any other people; none of your men or women will be childless, nor any of your livestock without young.
As you do not know the path of the wind,
or how the body is formed in a mother's womb,
so you cannot understand the work of God,
the Maker of all things.