Ten Questions About...
Medications During Labor
- How will you know it is time to use medications?
- How will you cope if medications are not available?
- In what ways do you anticipate medications helping your labor (write more than "less pain")?
- What fears or concerns do you have about using medications?
- How will you respond after labor if you use medications?
- How would you react to another mother who felt that way?
- Besides medications, what will you do or use to handle labor?
- If labor is twice as bad as you expect, what will you do?
- What fears or concerns do you have about not using medication during labor?
- How do you feel about the risks of medications?
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts,
neither are your ways my ways,"
declares the LORD.
If any of you lacks wisdom, he should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to him. But when he asks, he must believe and not doubt, because he who doubts is like a wave of the sea, blown and tossed by the wind
May the God who gives endurance and encouragement give you a spirit of unity among yourselves as you follow Christ Jesus, so that with one heart and mouth you may glorify the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.