Ten Questions About...
- What do you expect labor to be like?
- Why have you drawn those conclusions?
- What about your expectations would you like to change?
- How do you think you can you change that?
- What do you need to do to prepare to give birth?
- What do you want to do to prepare to give birth?
- Who will help you give birth? How?
- What concerns do you have about giving birth?
- What strengths do you possess that will help you give birth?
- What do you expect to be the most difficult part of giving birth?
Find rest, O my soul, in God alone;
my hope comes from him.
2 Corinthians 1:17
When I planned this, did I do it lightly? Or do I make my plans in a worldly manner so that in the same breath I say, "Yes, yes" and "No, no"?
1 Peter 1:13
Therefore, prepare your minds for action; be self-controlled; set your hope fully on the grace to be given you when Jesus Christ is revealed.